Included in the packages;
- Private transport from the hotel to the Park s gate (starting point for the climb), and transport back to the hotel after the climb
- All National Park entry fees
- All camping fees
- 2 night's hotel the night before and the night after the climb, with breakfast included
- Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
- Qualified medical guides
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain
- Salaries for Guides, cook and porters.
- Rescue fees (Kilimanjaro Park rescue team fees)
- Government taxes
- Pickup and drop off to Airport
- Evacuation services
- Hut fees [ Marangu route }
- Friendly and competent Trained Mountain Guides, assistant guides, porters and professional cooks.
- 3 full fresh meals daily. We provide fresh food on the mountain in plentiful and well prepared by skilled professional cooks(we also consider your choice of food that you would prefer -Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian). Menu especially designed for climbers.
- Hot drinks on the mountain and Hot water for washing will be provide everyday on the mountain.
- Quality specious tents, sleeping mats, camping tables ,camping chairs and Mess/Dining Tent.(Not applicable on the Marangu route as accommodation is in A-frame huts)
- Supplementary Portable Oxygen and Complete First Aid Kit (used in case of emergency only)
- Pulse oxy-meter carried by all chief guides
- 3-4 liters of mineral/treated water (per Climber) provided daily during the climb
***Portable toilet available at an additional cost (There are public toilets on the mountain)
NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGES PRICES
• Items of a personal nature
• Tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US$250 to US$ 350 per hiker - depending on number of days / how many hikers in the group and route chosen)
• Personal Hiking/Trekking gears (Some Gears are available for Rent)
• Snacks, personal medicine
• Meals, drinks and snacks not specified in hotel
The arrival dates and departure dates are posted above, with the climb days in between (i.e., arrive in Moshi/Kilimanjaro Airport on January 3, climb from January 4 to January 11, depart on January 12).
All prices are in USD. Our groups are limited to only 12 climbers. These climbs are ideal for solo climbers, couples or anyone who would like to share the Kilimanjaro experience with friendly, like-minded people from around the world. Our groups are typically comprised of a majority of Americans, with a 50% male/50% female split. However, nearly every group also has a substantial number of international participants from English speaking countries such as Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand and Germany. Group trips are guaranteed to depart, regardless of the number of climbers.
If you are dates are not work with ours please contact us at email@example.com to make your own choice plan dates.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME